Last Revised: June 07, 2021
What information does Tidex collect?
We collect Anonymous Data, as described below.
«Anonymous Data» means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, to send you a reply.
Some information is collected automatically by our servers:
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol («IP») address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider («ISP»), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as transactional data and other session data linked to your Account.
How does Tidex use the information it collects?
- Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. respond to your requests.
All data collected automatically will be used to administer or improve our services.
- We use IP address to make our Site and Services more useful to you, and to perform identity verification.
- We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser).
Tidex does not sell user data to any third party.
How does Tidex share my personal information?
- It may be necessary to disclose some information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims, investigate, or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms, or to protect the rights, safety, and security of Tidex, our users, or the public.
Tidex may contain links to other third party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. Tidex is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.
The User may pass KYC procedures offered by Sum&Substance. All data that the User provides to Sum&Substance is collected, processed and used according to the Data Protection Policy of the Sum&Subsctance. Tidex does not receive any personal User’s data from Sum&Subsctance. The User should carefully read the mentioned Data Protection Policy.
How can you update your information?
You can update your information by emailing [email protected] and making a request.
We collect web browser information to enhance your experience on the Site. The information collected can include, your IP address, referral URLs, the type of device you use, your operating system, the type of browser you use, geographic location, and period of User’s session data. Cookies are not permanent and will expire after a short period of inactivity. You may opt to deactivate your cookies, but it is important to note that you may not be able to access or use some features of our site. Please note that Tidex is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any loss resulting from your decision or inability to use such features.
What security precautions does Tidex take to protect me?
We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage of and the ability to access your personal information. However, despite all our efforts, please note that no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.